top of page

Action Brake & Mechanical: Certified Vehicle Inspections in AB

Certified Journeyman for Vehicle Inspections

You probably already know that if your vehicle is registered in a province other than Alberta, you must have an Out of Province Vehicle Inspection completed within three months of moving to Alberta. Once your vehicle has passed this inspection, you may register it here in Alberta. Our certified journeyman technician at Action Brake & Mechanical is licensed to perform this inspection for you.

Make an Appointment

Action Brake & Mechanical also does commercial and insurance inspections of vehicles. If you need any type of inspection completed on your car, call us or use our eform to make an appointment.

Car mechanic with clipboard
How we build rapport with our clients. | See More
bottom of page